I. Registration as a purchasing supplier of our company shall meet the following requirements:
1. Ability to independently assume civil liability;
2. Have a good business reputation and a sound financial accounting system;
3. Have the ability to perform the contract;
4. Have a good record of paying taxes and social security funds according to law;
5. Participate in government procurement activities in the past 3 years without major disciplinary records in business activities;
6. Other conditions stipulated by laws and regulations.
2. The following materials should be provided when applying to become our purchasing supplier (the following relevant materials are stamped with the official seal):
1. Business legal person business license (or other legal person certificate such as business);
2. Tax registration certificate;
3. Social insurance registration certificate;
4. Organization code certificate and legal representative ID card;
5. Situation of enterprise branches;
6. The main personnel of the enterprise;
7. The latest year's balance sheet, profit and loss statement, capital verification (investment) report, and a copy of the performance contract;
8. Licensed production, operation or safety and health license, specific technology or business qualification, IS0 quality and environmental management certification, brand authorized agent and other certificates or qualification certificates that help prove its business and management capabilities;
9. Other information (such as the company's articles of association, credit report, etc.) that our company needs to submit or the supplier can provide.
Registering as a supplier of our company assumes the following obligations:
1. Consciously abide by the procurement laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and other relevant regulations, jointly maintain market order and a level playing field, and have the obligation to accept the supervision and inspection of our company and the relevant agencies;
2. Participate in related procurement activities of our company in good faith according to law;
3. Fulfill the commitments in procurement activities in accordance with the law, and effectively protect the national and social public interests and the legitimate rights and interests of the procurement unit;
4. Responsibility for keeping state secrets and trade secrets obtained during the procurement process;
5. Register the relevant information of the supplier completely and truthfully; adjust the change information in time and report to our company for review according to the regulations;
6. Other obligations under laws and regulations.
Remarks: The supplier submits the above relevant required information to our company and becomes a supplier of our company.
Complaints and acceptance
Purchasing complaints: Miss Wang
Address: 4th Floor, Building 203, Bu Industrial Zone, Hongli West Road, Futian District, Shenzhen