Company NewsView All
The company cooperates with CENS to launch a global index system construction project
On November 22, the company and the China Economic Information Service, a subsidiary of Xinhua News Agency, jointly launched a global index system construction project in Beijing, dedicated to establishing market classification standards with Chinese characteristics and international standards, and improving China's voice in the global capital market. The company's general manager Xu Hongtao participated in the launching ceremony with leaders from Xinhua News Agency, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, and CENS. Deputy general manager Xing Jingping introduced the global index system to guests and the media.
The company successfully held the 2019 Securities Information Services Industry Forum
From November 13th to 14th, 2019, Shenzhen Securities Information Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Stock Exchange Information Network Co., Ltd. jointly held the 2019 Securities Information Service Industry Forum in Qingdao from Shenzhen-Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Exchange, two information companies, securities companies and information 132 representatives from Shang attended the forum. The two information companies summarized and commended Level2 market operation and auditing. Representatives of securities companies and information vendors shared six topics including the development of the securities information industry, intelligent application of market information services, financial technology innovation, and data disaster architecture design. And explore. The guests expressed their opinions and opinions on the theme of the speech and the exchange market services. The two companies and two companies stated that in the future, they will continue to maintain close cooperation with various securities companies and information providers to jointly promote the healthy development of the securities information service industry. Our general manager Xu Hongtao attended the event and delivered a speech, and deputy general manager Zhang Chenguang attended the event.
The company signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the Haikou National Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone Management Committee
On November 9, the company signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the Haikou National Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone Management Committee. The two sides will make full use of Hainan's policy advantages in constructing free trade zones and free trade ports, and initiate the establishment of corporate roadshow centers in Haikou, and actively carry out platform strategic cooperation, corporate project roadshows, training and industry sharing salons, corporate database construction, and theoretical research. Company chairman Wang Bing attended the signing ceremony.
- Juchao Information NetworkIt is the only website in China with statutory qualifications for multi-level capital market information disclosure. It is also designated by the China Securities Regulatory Commission as a legal information disclosure website for listed companies in Shenzhen.
- China Securities Index NetworkResponsible for the planning, R & D and operation of the "Shenzhen Stock Index", development of the independent brand "National Securities Index", and commitment to building an index system covering major global markets and serving the diversified investment needs of domestic and foreign markets.
- 投融资服务平台 Shenzhen Stock Exchange innovative venture investment and financing service platformCo-sponsored by the Shenzhen Stock Exchange and the Torch Center of the Ministry of Science and Technology, it provides a full range of equity investment and financing services for domestic and foreign start-ups and SMEs.
- data serviceProvide fair and trustworthy data services for various market participants, and provide a foundation and three major export services for the market.
- Market authorizationWith the exclusive authorization of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, it has full power to operate Shenzhen Stock Market information on behalf of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, and is responsible for the authorized use of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange at home and abroad.